Téma prezentace: Children diseases
Typ souboru: prezentace PPTX
Tato prezentace byla vytvořená do hodin angličtiny. Jejím tématem jsou dětské nemoci, které jsou v práci blíže popsány.
- Children diseases
- Red itchy spots over the entire body, moderate fever and mild flu-like symptoms.
- Caused by varicella zoster virus, mostly occurs during the first decade of life.
- Treatment with antihistamines to reduce itching, cures against fever.
- Incubation period 10-20 days, infectious period-few days before disease breaks.
- Bacterial infection affecting the respiratory system, caused by the bacterium Bordetella pertussis.
- Characterised by fever, nasal discharge and long fits of coughing followed by wheezy breathing and possibly vomiting. Symptoms are typically worse at night.
- Treatment by antibiotics and being on fresh air.
- Incubation period seven days after exposure, infectious period 5-7 weeks.
- Due to infection with Parvovirus B19. The child will sometimes initially develop mild flu-like symptoms.
- Red specks, firstly on the cheeks, and later spreading to involve the arms, thighs and buttocks.
- Can last for 14 days, will dissappear by itself.
- Incubation period about 2 weeks, when the rash appears-no longer infectious.
- Pregnant women should avoid being in contact with children with fifth disease as it may cause a miscarriage
- Hand, foot and mouth disease
- Caused by a number of different enteroviruses, develop a large number of small spots and blisters, fever of up to 39ºC.
- Treatment by a plenty of drink, dissappers itself.
- Incubation period is two to three days between being exposed, infectious as long as blisters or spots are still present.
- Scarlet fever
- By a strain of streptococcus bacterium and it is caught through droplet infection.
- Symptoms are moderate fever, a sore throat, rash and pink tongue.
- Treatment by antibiotics, avoid contact to other children.
- Incubation period is 7 days, contagious about 10 days.